BlueNoteTex is a Plug-in for Eclipse.
This offers the integrated development environment of the TeX document which does not
depend on which OS it is. This project aim at "You don't have to fly about different windows anymore. :-)".
Download: here @ sourceforge
Version: 0.5.0 - Pre Alpha
Supported Operating System: OS Independent.
Windows, Linux, Solaris 8, AIX, HP-UX, Mac OS X, ...
Required: Eclipse 3.x
Currently there are the following functionalities:
- Syntax Coloring
- Dynamic Document Outlining
- Contents assist
- Compile assist and it's console window
- Auto DVI and PDF showing
- Wizard for the creations of a new tex document
- Preference page for any settings
- Original perspective
- Contents assistant's descriptions
- Implementation of the list of UNDO and REDO history
- Macro System
License: IBM Public License